My ass is full of dirt…

• Author
    June 17, 2022 at 8:18 am #1736

Reporter Kim Hee-woong = A picture of Sadio Mane (Liverpool) playing soccer in the mud was released, with a ransom of 70 million euros (about 95 billion won).

The British media ‘Daily Star’ reported on the 17th (Korean time), “Liverpool star Mane played El Haji Diouf on a muddy field in Senegal’s village.”

Mane, a native of Senegal, took advantage of his break to play event matches in his hometown of Bali at night. Senegalese stars such as Diouf, Papis Cisse, and Mbaye Diane played together. According to global sports media ‘ESPN’, this match was a charity match.

The stadium environment was rather poor. It was a dirt floor, but during the game, it rained and the ground was messed up. There were puddles of water everywhere, and eventually Manet’s shoes and buttocks were covered with mud. Thousands of fans gathered around the stadium to enjoy a rare sight.

It became a good memory for Mane. He said through social media channels (SNS), “I played at the Bambali Pitch, where it all started. I am grateful to my brothers.”

Meanwhile, Mane, who has been with Liverpool since 2016, is on the verge of a move to Bayern Munich. He is said to have already reached his personal agreement.
    https://www.roulettesite.top

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.